Sword Art Online II Episode 4 summary

| Sunday, July 27, 2014
Haaii!!
Because I really wait for Kirito kirei to appear, and today he has appeared, I decided to write a summary, heh. Kirito is soo... what ya? Well, now I will make a summary!


Kirito has just dive in, and He take a look around...



He look at his hands...


When suddenly...


Syuut~


Wut? ._.



Krik...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAAAATTT??!


Be patient ya nak *pukpuk*
In the middle of his protest, suddenly....


"Hei, you're F-1300 type, right?"


"Onee-san, I'll buy all your account with 2 mega credit, how?"


Suddenly, he rubbed his chest, and thankfully, it wasn't there :v


"Sorry, but I'm a male."


"If that so, you're M-9000 type! I'll buy your account for 4... no, 5 mega credits!"
Then Kirito make him sure that he won't sell his account. He tried to explain that his avatar is a converted avatar. Then he say, "Sorry. Goodbye."
He take a walk. His first task was to register to Bullet of Bullets (BoB)
But in the way, he is lured by some guy. Kirito is sooo... annoyed
Oh please he is a GUY not a female -_-"





Then, when he was passing a lonely way, he found Sinon walking alone. He chased after her


"Um, excuse me,"


"Damn. Sure she's think that I'm luring her,"
then Sinon turned her head. She look at Kirito, from top to bottom, and then back to the top.
"Did you just playing this game for the first time?" Sinon asked.


"Not good. She thinks that I'm a female,"
"Where do you want to go?" Sinon asked again.
"Um.. etto..." said Kirito in hesitation.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then, he decided...


"Yes, it's the first time for me. I'm looking for a shop that sells cheap weapons, and a place called government house,"


"Ok. I'll take you there,"


Yep he's pretending to be a girl, for a limited time. But he didn't know what will happen next, yet I know it.

The rest of this story, watch it by yourself yah XD
It took hours to make this full post. I can't finish it. Sorry :v
This is actually wasn't a summary, it's a one-shot post :v
OK, that's all for today
I love Kirito kirei forever ever after *:
Jaa ne~ XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲